To enable Skrill as a payment method, you need to navigate to Admin Area >> Settings >> Payment >> Skrill Settings from there enable Skrill and add your Skrill merchant email address you wish to receive payments on and add Skrill Secret Word. In order to setup your secret word do the following:
- Go to the Settings > Developer Settings section of your Skrill account.
- In the Secret Word field, enter your secret word. The following restrictions apply:
- All characters must be in lowercase
- The length should not exceed 10 characters
- Special characters are not permitted (e.g. @, %, $, etc.)
- If you insert any uppercase symbols, they will automatically be converted to lowercase.
- To apply your changes, click Save.