- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps/ and click on "Add a New App" button
- Add your "Display Name", "Contact Email" then click on "Create App ID".
- Click on the "Settings" menu item from the left side.
- In the Basic settings, scroll down click the "+Add Platform" button.
- Select Website in the platform dialog.
- Enter your website URL then click on "Save Changes"
- On the left side menu click on "Products" then on "Facebook Login" click on "Set Up"
- On the left side menu, click on Products >> Facebook Login >> Settings
- Add https://website.com/social-auth/callback/facebook/ for "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" then Click on "Save Settings" and make sure to replace "website.com" with your actual domain.
- From the top right side set the app status to "on"
- Click on Settings >> Basic menu item from the left side, from there you will get your "App ID" and "App Secret"
Modified on: Wed, 17 Apr, 2019 at 6:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.