- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and click on "Add a New App" button
- Add your "Display Name", "Contact Email" and "Category" then click on "Create App ID".
- Click on "Settings" menu item from the left side.
- In the Basic settings, click the Add Platform button below the settings configuration.
- Select Website in the platform dialog.
- Enter your website URL
- In the App Domains text input, add your domain that matches the one in the URL.
- Save your settings.
- On the left-hand side, click "+Add Product" and select "Facebook Login"
- On the left-hand side, click on "Facebook Login" under "Product Settings"
- Add https://website.com/social-auth/callback/facebook/ for "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" then Click on "Save Settings"
- Click on "App Review" menu item from the left side.
- Set "Make App public?" to "Yes"
- Click on "Settings" menu item from the left side, from there you will get your "App ID" and "App Secret"
- That's it.
Modified on: Wed, 30 May, 2018 at 6:19 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.