- Download and install POEDIT
- Download the package from codecanyon and extract it into your computer.
- Download the translation folder you created into your website and place it into src/local folder which is in the extracted folder.
- Open poedit, in the "files" => "preferences" check the extractors tabs, choose php for modification, add *.ctp to the extension lists.
- Open your default.po file with Poedit and click on update icon on the top to get the new phrases.
- Translate it and upload the newly translated files(default.po & default.mo) into your website.
- Open the admin area save your settings so your website detects the new translations.
Modified on: Mon, 13 Mar, 2017 at 2:20 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.