- Download and install POEDIT
- Connect to your site via FTP and open src/Locale folder
- Download en_US folder and rename it to your language, For example, if you’re translating Chinese for China, the folder should be named zh_CH, and for a Tagalog translation for the Philippines would be tl_PH
- Open that folder then open default.po file and open it with POEDIT.
- Translate file and save it.
- Two files will be generated after saving default.po and default.mo
- Upload the entire folder to src/Locale folder
- Navigate to Administration Area >> Settings >> Languages and select your new language
- Click on "Save" button
How to translate the script? Print
Modified on: Fri, 18 Jan, 2019 at 7:39 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.